Exhaust's

Information relating to the Matchless G9 or AJS Model 20 500cc twin
wilko

Exhaust's

Post by wilko »

Yes i also can vouch for Terry's pipes. He made my siamese system including muffler. [IMG]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/ ... 0_0750.jpg[/IMG]
bell

Exhaust's

Post by bell »

ALLDENS EXHAUSTS , if your problems become massive , 0795448713 . Rang up , took the bike , G85 Rickman , 3 hours later one front pipe . Good price , regards Richard .
roker

Exhaust's

Post by roker »

First attempt at contacting the forum and not computer literate but here goes. I got a new exhaust pipe & silencer from Armours for my G80cs, 1954 cs engine, 1959 road frame but with correct competition footrests.Could not get pipe to fit nicely between footrests and gearbox. Sent pipe back to Armours and got unchromed pipe in return, heated it and bent it to shape, Returned it to Armours who then got pipe chromed ,and sent back to me,result perfect fitting pipe. Cost a bit extra in postage but well worth it.
atreyu

Exhaust's

Post by atreyu »

The last post sounds like good service to me!

Anyway thanks for all the replies guys, I've pretty much sorted out the exhausts, I dont think the chrome has damaged either but im yet to polish the heat marks out. They have got a few slight kinks but to be honest I'm happy that they atleast more or less fit. Just fine tuning now!
David