For sale.

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
robf1961

For sale.

Post by robf1961 »

check out ebay item number
and see what it ends up going for. £1905 with 3 days to go but might serve as a guide for you
itma

For sale.

Post by itma »

you only need one moron with the money.......
xseven

For sale.

Post by xseven »

Thanks for the kind words guy's.

I'm pretty sure things will work out.I'm lucky that I do have a few options open to me.The sad thing is that I love what I do and work with a great bunch of people none of whom deserve to go through all of this greif.But I'm not going to get started on a rant about the state of the country here
I have been watching prices for a little while and I think £2500 seems more than fair my bike.
xseven

For sale.

Post by xseven »

quote:
you only need one moron with the money.......

xseven

For sale.

Post by xseven »

mick williams

For sale.

Post by mick williams »

Hi Sean

Sorry to hear about your redundancy. I hope you get the asking price as she is a nice bike.

I have not posted on the forum recently as I parted company with my WD 350GL at the beginning of May due to being made redundant in January and have still not found proper work.

I got a good price via ebay £2906 which I think was fair, and the guy that bought it is a club member who does not use the forum very often, but is into all the reenactment stuff so will be repainting her army green.

At least I know that she will be used and cared for and not just left in a shed to gather dust as an investment!

Best of luck with your job hunting, I hope you find work very soon.

We have also downgraded from a caravan to a trailer tent. When I get back on my feet I'll be looking for a combination with a towbar to pull the trailer tent!

Regards Mick
RIDE FREE AND STAY UPRIGHT
xseven

For sale.

Post by xseven »

Cheers Mike.

Hope you find work soon too mate.Looks like she will go soon.Getting a lot of interest and have 3 offers now which are getting quite close to the asking price.Will be sad but needs must.

Cheers Sean.
mick williams

For sale.

Post by mick williams »

Hi again Sean

I see the bike has sold on ebay. I think someone got a real bargain there! Good luck with the job hunting.

Hopefuly we will both be riding Matchless or Ajay's of our own again soon, though I think I might have to do a bit of skiing after the recession is over (spending the kids inheritance!)
RIDE FREE AND STAY UPRIGHT
xseven

For sale.

Post by xseven »

I was just about to accept the best offer and someone clicked the buy it now.
Feel a bit bad for the other guy to be honest had had quite a few emails back and forth but have emaild to ask if it's ok to get in touch if deal falls through for any reason.
Lets hope for a strees free transaction.

Cheers Sean.
itma

For sale.

Post by itma »

Sentiment in matters of money is misplaced.
you got your price and someone has a nicely sorted bike.
If the first guy wanted it all he had to do was hit the BIN button, but he prevaricated and lost.... tough.
I Bet he turns up on a certain other forum moaning about ebay.
The G3L I have had been on ebay 4 hrs when I bought it, in that time the seller had had several silly offers on a bike I consider to be underpriced in the first place. So I bought it.
He who hesitates is bikeless.