For sale.

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
xseven

For sale.

Post by xseven »

Well it was nice while it lasted.

For the second time in the last 12 months I'm about to be made redundant.Green shoots eh.
So the Ajay has got to go.You all know what's been done so here's the link.
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C95504/
I put it up last week as I knew there was a chance of this happening,I know the price is a bit optimistic but I didn't really want it to go but now have no choice.
So feel free to make an offer I know I will never get back what it has cost me.
Pm me or give me a ring on 07970 790769 if you would like to know more.

Cheers all Sean.
orbinrangle

For sale.

Post by orbinrangle »

You have my sympathy--I was made redundant in December but luckily enough found a bit of contract work for a while but am now twiddling my thumbs when not applying for jobs.
I shall hang on to my AJS unless things get really desperate but my Kettle is going. Hope you get full whack for it, it'll be a good purchase for somebody.
Can't sell your wife or a child or something instead?
R J Rawle
stevie

For sale.

Post by stevie »

Oh, mate, I'm really sorry
I hope you can get yourself sorted soon, maybe before you get an offer on the bike, even?
Keep your pecker up.
All the very, very best
Steve
If a man speaks in the forest and his wife is not there to hear him is he still wrong?
xseven

For sale.

Post by xseven »

Cheers mate.

Yeah looked into selling off one of the kids but it's not legal or something,go figure
It's not good,my biggest issue is I have a company car so when the job goes so does the car.So unless I can luck straight into something else with a company car I am going to have to buy myself something to get about in.I've just reduced the price on the advert so someone will get a bargin.

Sean.
orbinrangle

For sale.

Post by orbinrangle »

It's worth the money you're asking. Luckily I took the option of buying my own car with the last job, so still have it.
When I think about the attitude you had when your bike disintegrated I doubt you'll be unemployed for long. What do you do?
R J Rawle
xseven

For sale.

Post by xseven »

I hope I can get straight back into something and already have some feelers out.
When this happened last year I was really lucky and managed to get straight back into work.I finished one job on the Friday and started another on Monday.
The job market is pretty nasty at the momment though so need to be prepared and with a young family to think about it's a no brainer I'm afraid,the toy's have to be the first thing to go.I will do my best to keep the X7 though as to be honest it aint worth a lot.
I work in health and safety within the building trade so fingers crossed.
itma

For sale.

Post by itma »

stick to your guns you will get that price, or very near it.
I reckon you'd do better with a Buy It Now ad on ebay, [with a best offer option]
I watch AMC on ebay all the time, some real dogs are going for silly money lately,
I paid 1650 for mine and I reckon I got it for 750 less than it is worth.

One thing I promise you, you will regret selling it the minute it leaves your driveway, and when you want another, you'll end up with a right dog that need the same plus spent on it again.
Hang on to it as long as you can.
xseven

For sale.

Post by xseven »

Thanks itma.
I think she must be worth that much and I'm still well out of pocket,Ebay will be the next step but I would rather avoid it if I can,I find it a good place to buy but so many morons seem to come out of the woodwork when you try and sell something.
I'm sure I will regret it but I havn't had the bike long enough to get attatched to it yet and maybe it's just not ment to be eh.

Sean.
robf1961

For sale.

Post by robf1961 »

hang on in there mate, I know the construction industry's a bitch at the minute, (we've had about 130 laid off in last 6 months) Maybe you could try a bit of freelance H&S consultancy?
Itmas right about ebay, a lot of stuff goes for over the odds. The secret to ebay is how you write the description - make sure you describe the bike to its best advantage - and photos - brit's seem to be going up in price on ebay at moment.
Merlin

For sale.

Post by Merlin »

Sorry to hear about your problems although I still work(two x wife's,that's another story)but I thank God I could just about live without working.Business don't seem to be fun like it used to be.Good luck hope you will soon be gainfully employed again.
Chemists do it with test tubes