Reliability

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
ajons

Reliability

Post by ajons »

HI Pete, That's tough luck, but I am fully aware of where you are coming from. My model 20 has given me more that one headache and pain in the wallet. I am on my 3rd attempt now to get her right. So don't despair
AJonS
stevie

Reliability

Post by stevie »

HI Jonathan,
There's an AJS in St Albans and I didn't know about it? I'm clearly not as nosey as my missus says!
Steve
If a man speaks in the forest and his wife is not there to hear him is he still wrong?
bob

Reliability

Post by bob »

Hi Pete & Jonathan
Either of you two located near Camp Road .
My son lives their and I visit mostly every other weekend .
Would be nice to meet other members as I dont get chance to visit a section .
By the way Last sat ( 6th June ) I came across a very nice Unrestored Brough Superior Temporarily broken down on Junction of Hatfield Rd and High St .
Bob
stevie

Reliability

Post by stevie »

Hi Bob,
i've seen the BS about once or twice it's in great oily rag state, I hope he doesn't spoil it!
Less than 2 miles from Camp Rd send me a PM next time you're down and if I'm free I'll pop across and show you the bike if you like.
Regards
Steve
If a man speaks in the forest and his wife is not there to hear him is he still wrong?
stevie

Reliability

Post by stevie »

Pete,
Sorry to have hijacked your post!
I know what you mean about hidden nasties, there's some bits of mine I dread having to deal with. Hopefully won't have to do anything too major too soon! I hope that goes for you too
I'd have got absolutely nowhere without the stalwarts on this 'site, they've been brilliant so far.
Keep the faith (as they say)
Cheers, Steve