Reduction of National Speed Limit to 50mph.

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
kernow kid

Post by kernow kid »

Damn itma....you are far too astute fer yer own good...
Although i once heard woman down these parts explain the reason for her excessive speed was that she was nearly out of petrol and wanted to get home before she ran out...I kid you not...
My dealings with the equine brigade have always been quite friendly. When green laning or just out on the roads, we always tend to slow right down or stop with dead engines and this normally is greeted with a thank you. Although I did upset a workmates daughter by referring to her beloved Dobbin as Pedigree Chum on the hoof..whoops!
KK
Top tip - if it needs more than 2 bolts to hold it on, its probably important...
Rick.Edwards
Deceased

Post by Rick.Edwards »

I always slow down, really slow down so i can have a good look at them tight Jodpurs!!!!
The piston ring King
thomthom

Post by thomthom »

Hubby is called "My Peter" and his people are abolutlysupasmashing about all this moneycrisis nonesense, through an old school pal they've managed to find him a place in one of Brown's quangoes

and

Laxy, I doubt if your lady up there in the posh part of Cleethorpes was actually being ironic when she called you "young man" people who take themselves too seriously don't seem to be capable of irony.

kernow kid

Post by kernow kid »

quote:
A BIT LIKE THE WOMAN WHO SPEEDS UP TO GET HOME COS SHES RUNNING OUT OF PETROL

Good grief laxy....just over a minute between our posts..we must have the greatest minds on the forum!!!
KK
Top tip - if it needs more than 2 bolts to hold it on, its probably important...
laxy

Post by laxy »

QUOTE: lucky b***er
you worry me Merlin,I dont know what daddies name is but his seceretarys called David. still,any port in a storm eh