Kempton rendezvous anyone?

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
MikeM.

Post by MikeM. »

I picked up my new folding kickstart from AMC Classic Spares, cost more than your frame Andy. Also got some more bits and pieces for the Greeves, I may even take it to Italy if it's back on the road by then. That'll cause a bit of a stink no doubt!
crawsue

Post by crawsue »

A pretty nice looking AMC 'box at Lanark yesterday.......£70.....bargain ,methinks.
Hard work never killed anyone.....but why take the risk?
rainmanshaun

Post by rainmanshaun »

I collected one of those expensive kickstarts from AMC Classic spares at the previous Kempton Park jumble. They are meant to be of superior quality and look the part too - havn't fitted it yet as I also have to change the shaft but would be interested to hear what you think of it !
Rainmanshaun
deshollier
Deceased

Post by deshollier »

The folding kickstart leverP/N 900511 and the fixed one P/N 040101 were listed on the back of the Jampot in May 2006, along with one for the B52 box. Only the B52 one is still shown on the Web spares, the others come up as nothing to display. They were all shown on the Jampot as exclusive to members. Presumably they were produced for the Club in the first place but made available to other suppliers (AMC Spares) at some time following the advertisment, either from the Club or the maker. They still have it - the Club doesn't - I would prefer to by one from the Club, but can't - WHY? I am also sending a copy of this post to Jim by Email.
alanjennings

Post by alanjennings »

You be careful of that knee-Rainmanshaun!!! "get an electric button"-says my son!!
Alan [Morini] Jennings