Jampot Rally 2008

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
jockydee

Jampot Rally 2008

Post by jockydee »

Mike M the rider of the Triumph t110 was my cousin Dave Cole we were both on our first Jampot. Can't wait for another with out the watering. Ghosty.
christopheR1

Jampot Rally 2008

Post by christopheR1 »

Those who took part in this years Jampot Rally at Polson Bridge in Cornwall may be interested in this little video that I took on your Sunday ride-out.

http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t348 ... 030005.flv

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/simplelogicEdited by - christopheR1 on 08 Aug 2008 08:36:39 AMEdited by - christopheR1 on 08 Aug 2008 11:18:04 AMEdited by - christopheR1 on 08 Aug 2008 11:19:05 AM
crawsue

Jampot Rally 2008

Post by crawsue »

Distance and time means that Jampot Rallies in the South of the country are not on....unfortuneately,but have really enjoyed ChristophR's video,especially the noise!I wonder if witnessing this display of "Britain's Finest" has stirred an interest in the marque for Christopher? Obviously an element of in depth training would be required for an R 1 rider to help cope with the huge increase in power!!!! Thanks for taking the time to record the event,post it and then let the club forum members access it. CR
Hard work never killed anyone.....but why take the risk?
davehutch

Jampot Rally 2008

Post by davehutch »

I Didn't take part but a good video!!!!!
----Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
rex.webb

Jampot Rally 2008

Post by rex.webb »

Well done i could feel myself riding with you all
.Ride with Care and Live Long.
r w webb
Eamonn
Webmaster

Jampot Rally 2008

Post by Eamonn »

If anyone has photos of the Sunday evening entertainment (Roy Orbison tribute), can they send the pictures in as we've had a request from the artist himself (Paul Le'Vis) for copies.

Many thanks.
Corners like a Lego man
MikeM.

Jampot Rally 2008

Post by MikeM. »

Hi Graham(Ghosty),
Say A big thank you to your cousin for me will you, the ride back was much appreciated.
Mike
Mallet

Jampot Rally 2008

Post by Mallet »

I agree with all the good sentiments about this rally.Having only recently returned to the AMC fold after a period away,plus rejoining my old section,Hampshire,i must say that i thoroughly enjoyed the rally.
Despite the weather on the sunday run,it was great to be amongst all you fellow Matchless Maniac's & Ajay Wildthings once again.
I'll put the weather down to the experience of the weekend,even if my boots took three days to dry,ha! Luckily i came in a van & had a spare pair.
Chris & Roy & all your helpers,thanks for a fantastic time.
Hampshire's Mallet!
Born Hampshire, Ride Hampshire!