Bereavement

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
RL

Bereavement

Post by RL »

It is with regret that I have to announce the death of Trevor Bailey who passed away at the Leicester Royal Infirmary on 17th October.
Trevor was a club member from the early 1970’s and on moving to Lincolnshire he was one of the founder members of the Poachers section in 1979. He was an enthusiastic member and very active both in the local section and nationally serving on the committee and for a long period of time was the club dating officer.
Trevor, a widower, is survived by two daughters and will be sadly missed by all those who knew him in the club and in particular by all those in the Poachers section.
Funeral arrangements are at present being made and I will advise as and when they become available.

Roger
rex.webb

Bereavement

Post by rex.webb »

So sad to hear this news.
I heard it at the Stafford show fron Ken and Maggie Odlin .Any one who has known Trever i am sure is now reliving all there memories.Yesterday was the aniversary of Ernies Dorsett,s this time of year seems filled with thoughts of past friends.
Ride with Care and Live Long.
r w webb
Mallet

Bereavement

Post by Mallet »

Another great member gone for his final ride.
I did'nt know him well,but i remember how helpful he was at the Goulceby Jampot,'92 i think,he helped me fix my bike so i could get home.
Ride in peace Matchless Man.
Born Hampshire, Ride Hampshire!
ajons

Bereavement

Post by ajons »

Amen to that, but it comes to us all, so rev up and enjoy while you can.
ajons
tomhibbert

Bereavement

Post by tomhibbert »

Hi there, this post was posted a long time ago, but i am Trevor Baileys grandson and i'm trying to track down his bikes that he had as i am looking to keeping one for myself, if u have any information could you please message me, thankyou x