BRIGHT REAR LIGHT THEN DARKNESS

Information relating to the Matchless G80 or AJS Model 18 500cc Heavyweight.
Rob Harknett

Re: BRIGHT REAR LIGHT THEN DARKNESS

Post by Rob Harknett »

Don't worry about it Clive, I know you well enough, to know you are not here just to be a forum critic.
bigwol

Post by bigwol »

All these references to typo's etc are well and good but not helping Andy solve his electrickery issues. (Spooling mistook deliberate in this case before we get side tracked again)

Loss of lights, stop light and horn would indicate a blown battery feed fuse to me. Have you one fitted and checked it Andy? Sometimes they look ok I always check with a multi meter to make sure.

Do let us know what the cure is, it may well help someone else out and prevent unnecessary excessive head scratching (which leads to bald spots as evidenced by many of our members) or head banging against solid objects. :headbang: resulting in head aches only cured once a solution is found and duly celebrated in the clubs officially recognised method as prescribed in the members hand book :beer:
It's all just riding motorbikes
clive

Post by clive »

prior to the typing spellllllling mistuks converstion there was lots of advice given, it would be good to know the outcome or fpr more help to be offfffffffffffffered
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix