Weekly quiz

General purpose topics/chat goes in here

Re: Weekly quiz

Postby ajscomboman » Fri May 17, 2019 5:48 pm

quizmaster wrote:Well thats done it 2 correct answers just arrived, fuzzy or not all the clues were there. My camera is broken so I am now having to use the phone camera so dont be surprised if future entries are fuzzy too. You can stop all the fuzziness by helping me with pin sharp photos to quiz@jampot.com .

I wonder who helped one of the correct guessers??? :beer: :beer:

Postby Mick D » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:05 am

Hi Quizmaster

Please check your PM inbox and Email for images

Regards Mick

Postby Mick D » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:01 am

Hi

I can't seem to be able to contact the Quizmaster by PM :( I was trying to get my last week's entry checked, I'm sure I got it correct but I'm not in the honours list :o

Regards Mick

Postby quizmaster » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:47 pm

The Quizmaster does not log on regularly on the forum and so gets PMs only occasionally emails get automatically forwarded if sent to quiz@jampot.com. There was either human error or a computer hiccup last week as you are the second person to say their correct answer that day was missed. Its sorted now.
"Hi-yo Silver and away"

Postby quizmaster » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:23 am

I am away for a couple of weeks so hold your horses if you feel that I should have marked your entry as correct and have not. I do have access by phone but it all depends on the signal. Normal service after the Alternative.
"Hi-yo Silver and away"

Postby quizmaster » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:09 pm

Same message really, but this time the Adverts Editor is taking me away to Australia.
I am away for a three weeks so hold your horses if you feel that I should have marked your entry as correct and have not. I should have access by phone but it all depends on the signal. Normal service after the 15th Dec ...... or perhaps not. I have got the quiz loaded to Xmas but after 7 years of running the quiz I am running out of ideas and you have seen most of my spares, tools and worn out parts already, sometimes more than once. Thanks to Ian F who has recently sent me photos and to those who have done so in the past. Photos as they go on the website need to be approx 500 pixels square which seems to equate to around 100 to 200kb. I can adjust the size, but a thumbnail picture is usually too small as is a heavily cropped photo. If you have any likely pictures please forward them, a few at a time, to quiz@jampot.com
"Hi-yo Silver and away"

Previous

Return to General Topics