Biscuit ...

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Biscuit
Deceased

Biscuit ...

Post by Biscuit »

The Jacobs family would like to say a huge thank you to all the members for their good wishes and condolences on the death of dad ( Biscuit ) . Mum was so happy that people came from far and near to pay their respects , despite the usual English weather .
The service was of an exceptional standard and summed up my dad perfectly ..... Mum of course was very distraught but with the support of her local motorbike club and its many great members she will manage the very difficult times ahead.
My sister , her girls , my son and daughter thank you all so very much, my son and I are off to Brands Hatch in the morning with the club and my son seems to have caught the motorbike bug ( god help me )

Lawrence ... thank you for your support Mum was so happy you made the journey
Regards to all, and always be safe on your bikes
Lesley ( Jacobs )

davehutch

Biscuit ...

Post by davehutch »

Gone ,but not forgot !
----Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
mikeydpippin

Biscuit ...

Post by mikeydpippin »

I agree Dave, Lots of help left for us minors. Will be remembered for a long time to come.
R.I.P. Alan.
Thoughts are with you and your family Lesley.
Mike
Tonker

Biscuit ...

Post by Tonker »

R.I.P. Alan
lawrence

Biscuit ...

Post by lawrence »

It was a beautiful service, worthy of Alan. His family are wonderful and welcomed the large crowd of wet bikers into their home. Many turned up to honour Alan and the cortege was an impressive sight. I feel he would have approved.

Members travelled large distances to be there. Janet and Glyn came from Hull which is hundreds of miles. It was a clear sign by all of the esteem in which he was held.

God bless you Alan and may he watch over your family at this difficult time.