bike insurance heres a change

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
itma

Post by itma »

Agreed value+breakdown+unlimited mileage+35 days continental cover+owners club discount.
Just as impressive was that that I got off the phone to them at 4.30 pm yesterday and docsuments were on my doormat today at 9.00am.
Beats my last quote 2 yrs back from Carol Stash-the-Cash by over £100 and they got the details right on the cover note to boot.
thomthom

Post by thomthom »

The quick quote button is good. Oft'times on other insurance sites you are compelled to fill in all personal details including the shoe size of your grandmother, just to be told that they can't find your model.

I shall try Peter James next time
deshollier
Deceased

Post by deshollier »

Seems like a good deal, but like all brokers, there is a potential sting in the tail. Make sure if you are chopping and changing insurance to get the best deal, that you select one (like this one for example) BEFORE you reach 76 as the cut off date for new customers tends to be 75. That does not mean you can't get insurance, because most members in the Federation will honour existing customers. Yes, difficult as it may be to believe, there are some riders older than this - or so I am reliably informed!
mick williams

Post by mick williams »

Hi Ken

I've just come back out of hibernation! I love the new bike. I see you have not wiped her over with the obligitory oily rag yet!

Insurance sounds like a good deal too.

Regards Mick
RIDE FREE AND STAY UPRIGHT