Badges

Helpful information and requests for assitance and advice
Merlin

Badges

Post by Merlin »

Don't we all,I think matron will look after him.
Chemists do it with test tubes
AJS650

Badges

Post by AJS650 »

quote:
]
maybe he needs a "i`m special,my mummy told me so" badge ( well it is a "badge" post anne
Sometimes,, the shed is locked and Kev has the key :-(
Youngster

Badges

Post by Youngster »

Laurence,

Does that mean i need to respray the badge ive just tcutted back to clear so it matches the black one?

The question was asked because i know that im going to have the bike for a while, in the past ive 'got the bike on the road' but going forward, it would be good to get it looking better and better.

Ive gone past keeping it how it was when it got put in the hedge stage and i would love to see the bike look as good as i can get it.

With regard to colour, there might be a time in the future where someone matches their badges to mine, if we all did nearest match on the badge colour then it would end up with 'send 3 and 4pence, we are going for a dance'

I think i may have spelt pence wrong there but im only 34 so i think i can get away with that. at a guess, it would be 3s/4d?

I will stop now. Tesco have Dows late bottled vintage port on offer and its been a nightmare day at work. 2 pints of beer in the pub and half a bottle of very nice cheap port are making me wax lyrical.

cheers

Ian

Too many bikes, So little time!!
Merlin

Badges

Post by Merlin »

Tell me how is it possible to drink only half a bottle of port I seem to have the affliction that the top must be destroyed on opening.(I have the same problem with wine)
lawrence

Badges

Post by lawrence »

quote:
Laurence,

It is very important Iun to get peoples names right. Certain members get shirty if you spell em wrong. Not me, I'm the last to get shirty

quote:
'send 3 and 4pence, we are going for a dance'

I love a dance. Where is it? Is it Rock'n'Roll?

Tsssk, these 34 year olds, he'll be asking what Rock'n'Roll is next!

Enjoy the port Ian. I like a little drop myself.

Biscuit
Deceased

Badges

Post by Biscuit »

DeletedEdited by - Biscuit on 13 Mar 2008 08:10:08 AM

Youngster

Badges

Post by Youngster »

Hi Lawrence,

the funny thing is that I did check the spelling of your name, I had noticed that you were quite particular about it. My guess is that the port was doing a rather good job. I will try harder in future! On the name spelling that is, the port drinking doesnt need much practice.

Merlin, It tends to be difficult getting up for work after drinking the entire bottle, maybe as i get older and start to get nearer middle age, i will master this. Sometimes i have the pleasure of 'working from home' This means i dont have to get up at stupid oclock etc and i dont have to drive anywhere or turn up at customers in a coherent state. :)

Too many bikes, So little time!!
lawrence

Badges

Post by lawrence »

Moi? Particular?

Next thing you'll be saying I'm pretentious!
Merlin

Badges

Post by Merlin »

I agree at 34 you are just a boy. Keep trying.
itma

Badges

Post by itma »

At the rate you are consuming Port, I suggest that quite soon you will be able to match your badges with the colour of your nose?

I really do think we should star up a wine club,[thats WINE not WHINE] I do find all these ale drinkers so terribly common.
Chateau Plumstead anyone?