Open Day

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Reynard24

Open Day

Post by Reynard24 »

I thought I saw a post from Chairman Roy about the open day, advertising desirable used spares and a 10% discount on all orders on the day but this seems to have disappeared. Is the open day still on and will the above still be available?
g80csp11

Re: Open Day

Post by g80csp11 »

still happening , 9.30 - 3 pm

Just a reminder , its the AJS & Matchless open day Saturday 1st July 2023 10am - 3pm , Unit 3, 3 Robinson Way, Telford Way Industrial Estate, Kettering NN16 8PT. see the stock of AJS and Matchless bikes for sale , some used spares available on the day . Opportunity to join the club and benefit from the spares scheme and get monthly Jampot magazine. If you are close to Kettering on the day , why not pop in and see whats available . Raffle bikes and tickets available.
Eamonn
Webmaster

Post by Eamonn »

From page 3 of latest (June) Jampot
OpenDay2023.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Corners like a Lego man
griffin

Post by griffin »

Anyone know if the Kettering HQ will be having an open day this year and what date ?
Thanks.
Eamonn
Webmaster

Post by Eamonn »

griffin wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:24 pm Anyone know if the Kettering HQ will be having an open day this year and what date ?
Thanks.
There's a committee meeting on the 18th February, so I hope more information will be available after that date.
Corners like a Lego man
griffin

Post by griffin »

There's a committee meeting on the 18th February, so I hope more information will be available after that date.
OK thanks for that Eamonn