Club Shop spares

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
raffles

Re: Club Shop spares

Post by raffles »

Paul
I have known your dad fore many years and he has a habbit of only hearing what he wants to hear and
forgetting the rest
croxford

Post by croxford »

I'm sorry but what is your point you may message me privately to elaborate i shall relay this message back to him alternatively you could contact him directly to resolve the matter.
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

I'm struggling to work out exactly who is who as on the membership only Barry is registered as a paid up member? In the profile Paul is registered as the member. Clearly being over 18 you cannot share membership only1 person is entitled to actually use this forum as a member and it would be Barry. Naturally Paul you can place a message for Barry but no way should the avatar be registered as a member. I'll have to speak to the webmaster to clear up the registration.
croxford

Post by croxford »

Hi Rob I have sent you a message regarding the confusion of membership I hope this make since
OEW591

Post by OEW591 »

raffles wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:49 pm Paul
I have known your dad fore many years and he has a habbit of only hearing what he wants to hear and
forgetting the rest
This is an outrageous public comment by a committee member. Tony you should be ashamed of this comment and should apologise immediately.

What is important is that the circumstances of the refusal to sell spares over the counter should be fully investigated. If the club staff have refused to sell spares over the counter, when as Rob Swift has said this is and remains the club policy, then in my view it is gross misconduct by the staff member and the inevitable outcome is the staff member should be disciplined, including dismissal if appropriate.

Please don't let an issue with membership / use of the forum sideline the key issue here.
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

Hello Paul

Yes I got the PM and it clears up who is who but causes confusion within the system as a computer can't think for itself to cope with what we're seeing. However as I mentioned the matter is being looked into and I will reply directly to you outside of this forum.
croxford

Post by croxford »

Hello Rob
Thankyou for you understanding and quick response.
I am not after the shop attendent getting disciplined I am just after finding out what happened and to clarify for me and all who have been involved in this forum that the shop is still operating as normal to visitors.
I shall await you reply outside of this forum
Thankyou again