ACC National Road Rally, Kettering Control Point

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Janet

ACC National Road Rally, Kettering Control Point

Post by Janet »

I see that some of our members have entered the NRR again this year. Will any of you be visiting the Kettering control? If so, do you have an idea of when you will be there so we can have lots of raffle tickets to win the bike ready for you to purchase. ;)
RL

Re: ACC National Road Rally, Kettering Control Point

Post by RL »

There will be two of coming to the National Road rally checkpoint at Kettering arriving around mid to late afternoon, don't worry if you've sold all the raffle tickets by then as we already have some but please save us a cuppa.
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

RL wrote:There will be two of coming to the National Road rally checkpoint at Kettering arriving around mid to late afternoon, don't worry if you've sold all the raffle tickets by then as we already have some but please save us a cuppa.
Just be sure Roger, Tony will be there to help you start your bike. :lol:
Roy
raffles

Post by raffles »

Not unless he is very late I am doing 11pm to 8am
Tony
RL

Post by RL »

Thanks Roy for your concern's but I'll be okay starting my bike as it has a little button that I press, that is after I've turned the key!! but believe it not my fellow competitor has a very nice Norton Dominator that I had to start for him most of the day. However, we completed our aim, a day time gold so both well pleased.