Tigers to Portugal

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
39speedtwin

Re: Tigers to Portugal

Post by 39speedtwin »

Another photo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

Looks like everyone is having a great time, the weather looks good. Guess all the picture's featuring AJS & Matchless bikes along with their owners are being saved for publication in Jampot. In particular the furthest travelled AMC and owner getting deserved front page honour.
bigwol

Post by bigwol »

G15 Roy wrote:Fuel consumption was a bit up and down today so Geoff decided to convert his bike to diesel, it did run but not for long.
image.jpeg
Oh dear, at least Colin A will be pleased he has another member to the diesel club!
It's all just riding motorbikes
bigwol

Post by bigwol »

39speedtwin wrote:Clive, Roy gave me a big box of spares, clutch parts but no plug spanner!
But I do have a good set of tools on the van, including brazing!
See you there tomorrow, could have been there today but Hotel booked, so had to wait for the other drauves.
Roy Dorsey
Rob Grumpy
Steve Coravasso Happy
Steve Bones Sleepy
Alan Basfull (Essex Jennings not Moroni)
Geoff Doc
Dudley Sneezy
I thought the other dwarf was dopey, not dorsey? Or was that an obscure reference to Jerry and the pacemakers?
It's all just riding motorbikes
39speedtwin

Post by 39speedtwin »

Sorry meant Dopey but predictive text!
More photo's of today's run, to a bull fight practice, the Portuguese tease the bull and turn it over as a team.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
39speedtwin

Post by 39speedtwin »

More photo's
39speedtwin

Post by 39speedtwin »

More photo's
One of Graham who went stargazing, said to the others don't fall in the pool, then turned round and fell in, clothes, wallet, phone and watch all wet!
Rob miss behaving.
39speedtwin

Post by 39speedtwin »

More photo's
MikeM.

Post by MikeM. »

Hi Dudley, re Kempton stand space. Your normal place was filled although I didn't get time to see what was being sold there. The show was lacking in the number of bikes displayed in comparison to Eric's show days in the past. Enjoy the rest of the International, would have loved to have attended but considered it a bit expensive for just one event and would have gone had I been able to attend an event in France either on the way to the International or on the return. MikeM.
ray.woolford

Post by ray.woolford »

Boxes and boxes of jiffy bags ???