Post by shifter »

Hello Ray
Thank you
?
56G80S

Re: G2 Outing

Post by 56G80S »

First, your Lightweight is lovely.

Second " Take the exhaust off, if you dare, ride it. " I started the G80S with no exhausat when in the yard behind the house. Thus backs onto a 18 fot or so high wall which runs along behind a terrace of four houses.

It was deafening, rattled everyone's windows and didn't make me very popular. The exhaust flame was really something - ride it, you'd need to be mad.

Johnny B
shifter

Post by shifter »

Hello 56G80S
Thank you for the nice comment on the G2 she runs with a very nice exhaust note now
?
Rockerbri

Post by Rockerbri »

P1010672 (3).jpg
Your G2 looks real great, been out on mine today she will sit happy at 65mph and a bit more with me on her and im know lightweight...lol Real good to see so many of us with the G2,s
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MATCHLESS G12 CSR...MATCHLESS 250 CSR...AJS MODEL 20 ...BSA A65 LIGHTNING...HARLEY DAVIDSON ROADKING & SPORTSTER...
shifter

Post by shifter »

Now that's a nice clean bike shows mine up, yes its nice to see the g2 and model 14 getting a shout pity there are none near me for a ride out to a rural inn for a shandy
?
shifter

Post by shifter »

shifter wrote:I have a (dare) i say it an old (Honda cb250n) that i have messed around with just to make it a little different from the norm and I have put the same style of silencer on as yours bye heck its noisy. Even though i have the baffle in and packed it with stainless wire wool What sort of noise level is yours?
clanger9
The silencer on the Honda is just a cheap copy it had been sitting around in the workshop for ages
?
Rockerbri

Post by Rockerbri »

shifter wrote:Now that's a nice clean bike shows mine up, yes its nice to see the g2 and model 14 getting a shout pity there are none near me for a ride out to a rural inn for a shandy

yep sad that still are have a shandy for you..hic
MATCHLESS G12 CSR...MATCHLESS 250 CSR...AJS MODEL 20 ...BSA A65 LIGHTNING...HARLEY DAVIDSON ROADKING & SPORTSTER...
shifter

Post by shifter »

Had another nice run out today after a little more fettling/tinkering I hope this weather continues for more b road fun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
?
shifter

Post by shifter »

Another weekend outing
?
RAY BOWMAN

Post by RAY BOWMAN »

Hi Kev seen the pics thanks. She is still looking great. Keep it going
Kind regards Ray.