Any interest from Hereford and Worcester?

RogerJ

Any interest from Hereford and Worcester?

Post by RogerJ »

The Worcester section whilst having a rep. (me!) does not currently have any club activities. I was therefore trying too ascertain from members in the Hereford and Worcester area (and even over the “border”) as to whether or not there was any interest in trying to “get something going”. The geographical size of the area may be a problem depending on where you all live; I myself am in the southern part of Herefordshire.

If anyone is interested perhaps you can send me an e-mail (or PM) with contact details, and some idea as to location so if there is sufficient interest we can find a suitable central point.

Cheers,

Roger
Wombat Carrier

Re: Any interest from Hereford and Worcester?

Post by Wombat Carrier »

Hi Roger

I have just got my first Matchless and would certainly like to scratch the brains of other members.
I live in Felindre, near Knighton (LD7 1YR), phone 01547 ******

John

(Edited by Eamonn to remove phone number from public view)
ebolastu

Post by ebolastu »

Hi John

I live close to you over in Radnorshire (LD8).

My ajs twin mod 20 is in rebuild status and the G3L is nowhere near being started yet.

Cheers

Stu
Janet

Post by Janet »

Hello John and Stu,

I know of a member who has relatively recently moved to mid-Wales and has shown interest in meeting up with other members with a view to starting a local section. However, he will be going away for several weeks and told me he will not be trying to start anything before he returns. I will contact him with your forum usernames and make him aware you live in the area.
kbs1240462

Post by kbs1240462 »

count me in if anything gets set up. I am just outside Stourport.

Kevin
Andy1730

Post by Andy1730 »

Hi Roger I'm Andy a new member and I live in Leominster.. I own a 250 CSR Scrambler and a 350 G5 that's in bits so I need all the help I can get ..Andy
56G80S

Post by 56G80S »

Hi Andy

If you are really desperate, my mother in law lives in Leominster and next time I visit I'll try and remember to check this thread (bookmarked) and let you know. I had a 1966 14CSR but a long time ago!

Best wishes

Johnny B