Hampshire Hibernates

Hampshire Hibernates

Postby Duncan » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:59 pm

Just in case you were wondering during the current unprecedented events all official Hampshire Section meetings and events are suspended, be safe out there and look after each other.

Re: Hampshire Hibernates

Postby ajscomboman » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:05 pm

Duncan wrote:Just in case you were wondering during the current unprecedented events all official Hampshire Section meetings and events are suspended, be safe out there and look after each other.

When you coming round to tuck me up in bed then, or is that stretching the look after each other a little too far? ;)

Postby Duncan » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:08 pm

ajscomboman wrote:
Duncan wrote:Just in case you were wondering during the current unprecedented events all official Hampshire Section meetings and events are suspended, be safe out there and look after each other.

When you coming round to tuck me up in bed then, or is that stretching the look after each other a little too far? ;)

I've told you before to keep our "special" arrangements off of the public forum :evil:

Postby ajscomboman » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:58 am

Duncan wrote:
ajscomboman wrote:

I've told you before to keep our "special" arrangements off of the public forum :evil:

Didn't realise it was "special" thought you did it for everyone! :rofl:

Return to Hampshire