Red 1957 M30

1957M30

Red 1957 M30

Post by 1957M30 »

image.gif
Hi there to one and all

I am now the current custodian of an AJS M30 (yes....the Red one)and am told it was built by the founder of this club
Namely John Trant......!!!

I understand your section has/had links with and would love to hear from you
If you have any information.

Cheers

Ride Safe

Karol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ride Safe & don'wear beige :lol:
1957M30

Re: Red 1957 M30

Post by 1957M30 »

HELLO YORKSHIRE....!!!
anybody there...???
Janet

Post by Janet »

As Bob Zwarts has told you on another thread, it is the Yorkshire section who may have your answers, not East Yorkshire, the members of which rarely use the forum. You could try telephoning or e-mailing the Yorkshire section contact and asking you question. The details for all sections are shown on inside the back page of the Jampot. Out of the entire club membership, it is only a minority who use the forum or attend section meetings, but they all receive a copy of the Jampot magazine. A short letter to the editor@jampot.com for it to be printed in the magazine may be more successful in getting responses.

Ah, a quiet, soothing green.
1957M30

Post by 1957M30 »

Janet wrote:As Bob Zwarts has told you on another thread, it is the Yorkshire section who may have your answers, not East Yorkshire, the members of which rarely use the forum. You could try telephoning or e-mailing the Yorkshire section contact and asking you question. The details for all sections are shown on inside the back page of the Jampot. Out of the entire club membership, it is only a minority who use the forum or attend section meetings, but they all receive a copy of the Jampot magazine. A short letter to the editor@jampot.com for it to be printed in the magazine may be more successful in getting responses.

Ah, a quiet, soothing green.
Thanks Janet
I have already tried to email the Yorkshire section directly but have heard nothing thus far, the link to there section is broken also so will try your suggestion of mailing the editor.

:beer: Karol
Janet

Post by Janet »

I've sent you a pm.
1957M30

Post by 1957M30 »

FYI

I have now made contact with the builder of my Red Rocket namely the founder of this
Club John Trant and thank you all for your help thus far.

Cheers

Karol