Our section on facebook

G12 Chris

Our section on facebook

Post by G12 Chris »

After a bit of a chat with a few members I have set up a Facebook group for our section, events, photos, and general discussion etc can be talked about on here. The group will only be open to our section so let's see how it goes, I can set up groups for other sections if they want me too. You will first need to open up a Facebook page if you haven't already got one, ( very easy to do ) then go to the link below where you can ask to join.
All the best
Chris

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1816730 ... ts&fref=ts
saltbox alf
Deceased

Re: Our section on facebook

Post by saltbox alf »

Well done mate, makes it quite quick to post an event,make comments or help someone. The French section page is getting more hits and will develop over time. :beer:
Allons-y, amis de Matchless et AJS
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

Well Done Chris you can tell me on Thursday how to view it. We are looking for a New Section Chairman at the AGM this Thursday ;)
Roy
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

G15 Roy wrote:Well Done Chris you can tell me on Thursday how to view it. We are looking for a New Section Chairman at the AGM this Thursday ;)
Careful Chris, you know where this is heading!!!! :D
G12 Chris

Post by G12 Chris »

Yes hmmm I prefer to be on this side of the bench 😊 Well the page is up and running, need a bit more enthusiasm but as said, very easy to use and post up pics etc, I am aiming to keep all events updated on there for our section so easy to see,
Chris