Avon road rider tyres

Information relating to the Matchless G12 or AJS Model 31 650cc twin
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:08 pm
Location: east sussex

Avon road rider tyres

Postby willowbedone » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:45 pm

Does anyone know the best size road rider tyres front and rear for a 1960 g12

Member
User avatar
Posts: 1139
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:00 am
Location: HAMPSHIRE UK

Re: Avon road rider tyres

Postby Duncan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:24 pm

Personally I use a 100/90/19 on the rear and 3.25/19 or 90/90/19 on the front.

Member
User avatar
Posts: 1664
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 am
Location: HAMPSHIRE UK

Re: Avon road rider tyres

Postby ajscomboman » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:12 am

Duncan wrote:Personally I use a 100/90/19 on the rear and 3.25/19 or 90/90/19 on the front.


And you should know you've used enough of them in the past. Good tyre and grippy, even in the wet.

Member
Posts: 2384
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 1995 12:00 am
Location: ESSEX UK

Re: Avon road rider tyres

Postby G15 Roy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:52 am

ajscomboman wrote:
Duncan wrote:Personally I use a 100/90/19 on the rear and 3.25/19 or 90/90/19 on the front.


And you should know you've used enough of them in the past. Good tyre and grippy, even in the wet.


And mist.
Roy

Member
User avatar
Posts: 1664
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 am
Location: HAMPSHIRE UK

Re: Avon road rider tyres

Postby ajscomboman » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:20 pm

G15 Roy wrote:
ajscomboman wrote:
Duncan wrote:Personally I use a 100/90/19 on the rear and 3.25/19 or 90/90/19 on the front.


And you should know you've used enough of them in the past. Good tyre and grippy, even in the wet.


And mist.
Not forgetting the cow s**t and route barree's !

Return to G12 / AJS Model 31

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests