G9 Running poor help for newbie

Information relating to the Matchless G9 or AJS Model 20 500cc twin
Andy G

Re: G9 Running poor help for newbie

Post by Andy G »

Ah! That makes more sense.....Not a still from "The Kraken Awakes" then!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bombling contentedly around rural Aberdeenshire
56G80S

Post by 56G80S »

Following Sprid helping me out with re-sizing, I now appear to be able to do that now (see my post ref. timing side axle and bush). For oversize images on the website I right click and select "Open image in a new tab" then you'll just see the pic at reasonable size.

Johnny B
clive

Post by clive »

56G80S wrote:Following Sprid helping me out with re-sizing, I now appear to be able to do that now (see my post ref. timing side axle and bush). For oversize images on the website I right click and select "Open image in a new tab" then you'll just see the pic at reasonable size.

Johnny B
Not if you are really up to date and using a phone rather than those outdated PC things. ;)
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
56G80S

Post by 56G80S »

I use a 'phone rather a lot for internet and other applications, particularly for work. The little KeepNote app is particularly useful.

The screen is only 14cms (Nokia 6, I gave the IP64 rated Sony to Linda, it was crap) whereas the PC monitor is more like 51cms (and can always hook up to the TV) I don't cat the phone onto the TV. I don't like the larger mobile 'phones they don't fit comfortably in a pocket. Waiting to see if those clamshell type ones which double the screen size really work, last.

Try doing substantial spreadsheets on a 14cms screen.

Johnny B