AFS Matchless - Ruddington Sales Catalogues

Information relating to the Matchless G3 or AJS Model 16 350cc Heavyweight
DWS

AFS Matchless - Ruddington Sales Catalogues

Post by DWS »

I have recently acquired a few more copies of MoD Ruddington Vehicle Sales Catalogues which list the sale details of AFS Matchless Motorcycles, amongst others. So if anyone has an AFS Matchless, and would like a copy of the relevant page from the catalogue listing their motorcycle, please feel free to contact me with your registration number.

So far I have acquired copies of catalogues listing the sales of 372 AFS Matchless motorcycles.

Dave Stapleton
AFS Matchless Motorcycle Register
Ihuggett17

Re: AFS Matchless - Ruddington Sales Catalogues

Post by Ihuggett17 »

Dave,

I own NYV 324 which I believe to be an AFS machine, based on the information on the AFS web site. I would be extremely grateful if you could help with any information such as the Ruddington vehicle sales. I have tried to contact you via a PM but not sure if that was sucessful, apologies if you have received both attempts.

Regards,

Ian.
dave16mct

Post by dave16mct »

Unfortnately Dave is no longer a member. I'm not sure who has the information you require or if anyone is looking after the register now.
Ihuggett17

Post by Ihuggett17 »

Many thanks for letting me know.
If there is anyone in the club who could help it would be very much appreciated.

Ian.
Triumph-Legend

Post by Triumph-Legend »

DWS wrote:I have recently acquired a few more copies of MoD Ruddington Vehicle Sales Catalogues which list the sale details of AFS Matchless Motorcycles, amongst others. So if anyone has an AFS Matchless, and would like a copy of the relevant page from the catalogue listing their motorcycle, please feel free to contact me with your registration number.

So far I have acquired copies of catalogues listing the sales of 372 AFS Matchless motorcycles.

Dave Stapleton
Hi Dave,
Two questions.
1, Are you maintaining the AFS web site? If yes. Brilliant, well done. If not, any idea how could the site be adopted and maintained. It is an excellent site for information on these machines.
2, Can You contact me please as I would like a copy of the auction listing showing the sale date and details of my sons bike reg. NYV 312. There does not seem to be many of the 54 bikes around.

Thanks,

Adrian.
Last edited by Triumph-Legend on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dave16mct

Post by dave16mct »

See my reply above.
Dave
Triumph-Legend

Post by Triumph-Legend »

dave16mct wrote:See my reply above.
Dave
Hi Dave, Yes I saw your reply but it must be possible for the reins to be handed over. The site is a cracker and deserves to be maintained if possible.
dave16mct

Post by dave16mct »

Hi Adrian,
OK I've now found out who has the sales literature etc for the AFS bikes. He's no longer a member but I'm sure I can get obtain it from him. It really should go to a member of the club who will look after the AFS register. Would you be interested in this?
Cheers Dave.
Triumph-Legend

Post by Triumph-Legend »

dave16mct wrote:Hi Adrian,
OK I've now found out who has the sales literature etc for the AFS bikes. He's no longer a member but I'm sure I can get obtain it from him. It really should go to a member of the club who will look after the AFS register. Would you be interested in this?
Cheers Dave.
Hi Dave, Hmmm, possibly, somebody needs to do it. I have sent you a PM.
NaughtyNetley

Post by NaughtyNetley »

Ihuggett17 wrote:Many thanks for letting me know.
If there is anyone in the club who could help it would be very much appreciated.

Ian.
Hi, new member browsing the forum and happened to come across your post.
I happened to come across the info. I think you were looking for.
Apologies if you've already seen it.

http://hmvf.co.uk/topic/18050-auxiliary ... matchless/