Rear Brake Switch

Information relating to the Matchless G3 or AJS Model 16 350cc Heavyweight
lawrence

Rear Brake Switch

Post by lawrence »

All the QD conversion parts are available from the spares scheme. I have fitted it to the 31csr I am rebuilding. It fits a treat too and is such an improvement over the standard fitting.

Lawrence [}:)]
Eric

Rear Brake Switch

Post by Eric »

Colin, I did have an email that appeared to be a rejection of an email I may had sent. This also had an attachment. Working on the basis of never opening an attachment on an email from an unknown source I have deleted it. I will ask the Webmaster how sending emails via the forum works, or perhaps Lawrence knows because I sent him one a few days ago.

silverarrow

Rear Brake Switch

Post by silverarrow »

click on members at the top of the page and then click on the name who you want to send a mail to. the user profile then comes up and there is a tab there to email that person.

thought you may like to know that!

Les Smith (silverarrow397) [:o)]
Keep smiling
Ixy

Rear Brake Switch

Post by Ixy »

Hello Eric,
Yes, I sent you an email via the site just asking for your email address as pictures can't be sent via the site (as far as I know). There was no attachment with it. I don't blame you for deleting it (if that was it), I do the same [;)]
I've sent another via the site with my email address.

cheers,
Col.
Eric

Rear Brake Switch

Post by Eric »

No email of any form good or bad seen as yet I have just sent you one. Have also emailed the Webmaster yesterday to clarify how email via the Forum does or should work.

Ixy

Rear Brake Switch

Post by Ixy »

Hi Eric,
No emails received, looks like emailing via Jampot is kaput!
Went to Bike Show Saturday, what a scorcher [8D] had a brilliant day.
Looked at rear brake switches, it seems there are 40,000 different ways of mounting them! so I think it's 'whatever works best for you' type thing.
all the best,
Col.