at last im more or less done

Information relating to the Matchless G2 or AJS Model 14 250cc Lightweight
Rockerbri

Re: at last im more or less done

Post by Rockerbri »

mot done passed....come on dvla hurry up with the forms....
MATCHLESS G12 CSR...MATCHLESS 250 CSR...AJS MODEL 20 ...BSA A65 LIGHTNING...HARLEY DAVIDSON ROADKING & SPORTSTER...
Janet

Post by Janet »

I don't think you're being fair. The nice people at the DVLA have been sitting for two years Image waiting for you to finish your bike and, as soon as you have, you want them to instantly send you the registration forms. The poor beggars probably can't pick up the form to send because their fingertips are red raw. ;)
alanengineer

Post by alanengineer »

I think you should have thought about paperwork a long time ago.
Dont forget you will need to do the import paperwork thingy done before you can send away for your new logbook and that could be done as soon as you picked up your embryonic project.
Dont forget,and this is important. DVLC dos'nt make mistakes
cbranni

Post by cbranni »

And see bach.........we don't rush much down here in the valleys ...........'cause there is always tomorrow :D :D :D :D

Gan bwyll a daliwch
only dead fish go with the flow
Janet

Post by Janet »

cbranni wrote:And see bach.........we don't rush much down here in the valleys ...........'cause there is always tomorrow :D :D :D :D

Gan bwyll a daliwch
Never put off 'til tomorrow what you can put off 'til the day after that. :D
alanengineer

Post by alanengineer »

I did some rushin a long time ago, now she wants alimony
Rockerbri

Post by Rockerbri »

hahaha i should have thought about the paper work some time ago... :?: ... i thought i would be able to just download opps silly me :oops: ...not having done this befor i did not know..but now i do...ho hum there get here when they do ....no rush..he says while sitting waiting for the postman and clock watching....lol... :roll: ...as for import papers... yikes it came from the UK so dont have to do that ive got the club to do the paper work for me on the bike so ive got that to send in when i get the stuff...so just the dvla thing e to wait for...haha i bet they are rushed of there feet like janet says.. :headbang: .poor things haha do miss not having a local dvla any more......so changed the handle bars on the bike today and befor i could say thats a good job the mrs run it down the track to test it out...hahaha come back and give us a go i said to myself...o well going to do some work on the AJS now...well it is sunday....lol :rofl:
MATCHLESS G12 CSR...MATCHLESS 250 CSR...AJS MODEL 20 ...BSA A65 LIGHTNING...HARLEY DAVIDSON ROADKING & SPORTSTER...
Rockerbri

Post by Rockerbri »

well blow me over ....i got me forms super fast and done sent em back...not long so if you see a nice little red and silver g2 wizzing about with a large old man on it say hi hehehe
Rockerbri

Post by Rockerbri »

well blow me over ....i got me forms super fast and done sent em back...not long so if you see a nice little red and silver g2 wizzing about with a large old man on it say hi hehehe
Janet

Post by Janet »

I apologise for this but I'm going to stop reading your posts. I'll probably miss some very useful and interesting information, which will be my loss, but I'm having difficulty reading them because you don't use capital letters to start sentences and a single full stop at the end. Sorry.