wheels for a g2 csr.

Information relating to the Matchless G2 or AJS Model 14 250cc Lightweight
Rockerbri

wheels for a g2 csr.

Post by Rockerbri »

Hi all iv'e just about finished my build on a g2csr found a engine and frame 2years back and she is now about done...phew...trying to see if any one has a set of xxxxxx to sell for one ? im useing a set of the 350 at the mo but would be tops to get a real set for it so any help would be great..thanks must also learn how to post a picture...opps..
MATCHLESS G12 CSR...MATCHLESS 250 CSR...AJS MODEL 20 ...BSA A65 LIGHTNING...HARLEY DAVIDSON ROADKING & SPORTSTER...
clive

Re: wheels for a g2 csr.

Post by clive »

Hi Rockerbri, welcome to the forum but unfortunately adverts are not allowed in the main body of the forum. You can place an ad in the adverts section. If you are a full member this is free but if you are a guest it costs £5 and you can pay by paypal as you complete the ad placement (I will mention that guest users do not see ads until 3 weeks after they have appeared in the club magazine, and allowing for what may be up to 6 weeks from the date of placement to the next magazines publication it can be some time before you see your ad. Having said that paid up members will see it soon after the ad is placed)
regards Clive
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
Rockerbri

Post by Rockerbri »

hi Clive, yes im a full member see its not showing i guess there sort that soon did not think i could not say what i did without it needing to be an add was just talking and saying what i was thinking..opps...lol...was trying to put some photos of the bike up for folks to see to get a conversation going about bikes
MATCHLESS G12 CSR...MATCHLESS 250 CSR...AJS MODEL 20 ...BSA A65 LIGHTNING...HARLEY DAVIDSON ROADKING & SPORTSTER...
Rockerbri

Post by Rockerbri »

Hi Clive, yes im a full member opps see it is not showing yet , i guess the web master will sort that soon, as for an advert sorry i did not mean it to sound like one was just chatting about what iv,e done and talked about a set of wheels and asked if any one had some an d asking if anyone had some hay may be i need to say it in a other way ?
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

Rockerbri wrote:Hi all iv'e just about finished my build on a g2csr found a engine and frame 2years back and she is now about done...phew...trying to see if any one has a set of xxxxxx to sell for one ? im useing a set of the 350 at the mo but would be tops to get a real set for it so any help would be great..thanks must also learn how to post a picture...opps..
In particularly as the 250 wheels are 17" & 350 18"
Rockerbri

Post by Rockerbri »

thats correct Rob the 18" fit ok but would like to get a set of 17" wheels i dont think are find any but hay you never know your luck buddy...
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

The rear is easy enough as you can lace the hub to a 17" rim. The front a little more awkward as the CSR used the British Cycle Hub.
clive

Post by clive »

Rockerbri wrote:hi Clive, yes im a full member see its not showing i guess there sort that soon did not think i could not say what i did without it needing to be an add was just talking and saying what i was thinking..opps...lol...was trying to put some photos of the bike up for folks to see to get a conversation going about bikes
Could you email the webmaster@jampot.com to get your membership and your forum name joined up. The reason you don't see your posts and hence repeate them is because as a new guest your posts have to be moderated first. As a moderator it can get a little tedious trying to keep up!
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
Rockerbri

Post by Rockerbri »

yes i have sent a message im hoping there sort it real soon because as you say you cant see every thing.o look its showing me as a member is that what was needed ?
Rockerbri

Post by Rockerbri »

ajscomboman wrote:The rear is easy enough as you can lace the hub to a 17" rim. The front a little more awkward as the CSR used the British Cycle Hub.
was thinking of doing just that....was just thinking if someone had some i would get them but it looks like the way to go as you have said