Malcolm Saggers has died

These are the front page News Items. Only Club members can add news items to this forum.
lawrence

Malcolm Saggers has died

Post by lawrence »

I am very sad to have to inform you that Malcolm Saggers passed away yesterday. He would have been well known to many of you for his extremely high quality engineering work. He fitted a front brake for me and I felt that I could not have met a nicer man. As well as fitting the brake he spent extra time with me giving me a lesson on various AMC mysteries and refused to take payment for it. Truly a lovely man and a sad loss to the club. Doubtless someone who knew him better will want to write more at a future time.

If anyone wants to send a condolence card to his widow I can supply an address (see Forum ~ General Topics)
g3lcs

Malcolm Saggers has died

Post by g3lcs »

Goodbye Malcolm
Thank you for your work on my engine.
Gordon
PASSAT50
Deceased

Malcolm Saggers has died

Post by PASSAT50 »

Tony Ivany and I were having a chat with Malcolm at the recent International Rally in Germany and needless to say he was really enjoying himself. Our sincere condolences go to his family and many close friends. He will be greatly missed. Dave Speck
matchlessman

Malcolm Saggers has died

Post by matchlessman »

Brilliant Motorcycle Engineering skill. I test rode his special many years ago and was always facinated to find what other improvements had been made every time I saw it.