JHC 595 AJS Twin

Where is that old bike?
20/40

JHC 595 AJS Twin

Post by 20/40 »

Hello People, I was looking at footage on YOUTUBE from early 1960s the other night and amongst some of the bikes was a good shot of the above Reg JHC 595 I wonder if it still survives and even if it is owned by a club member ?? or has someone else done the same as me in the past and I have not noticed it amongst the many articles?? anyway if any of you are interested try having a look at" YouTube looking back at transport ( motorcycles)" if I could drive my computer correctly I should have put a link for you to access it. But I don't know how to do all that clever stuff so sorry for that you can look it up on YouTube , also there are quite a few interesting old footage of sidecar's as well and many articles on the roads of the 1950s & 60s hope you enjoy what you see.
20/40

JHC 595 AJS Twin

Post by 20/40 »

A precise location on YOUTUBE is : (LOOK AT LIFE) The Ton up boys 1964 . there are quite a few video's in the series and well worth a look. sorry for the vague description in my previous post..........its been a long day :oops:
saltbox alf
Deceased

Re: JHC 595 AJS Twin

Post by saltbox alf »

This should get you all in the right area, 'Horse power riders'
Allons-y, amis de Matchless et AJS
20/40

Re: JHC 595 AJS Twin

Post by 20/40 »

That is nearly the one..........actual title is "Look at life......Behind the Ton up Boys 1964" some of it is filmed at beaulieu, the brief clip of the twin is about 1.30 into the 9min clip. Many thanks for your reply.