Another silly question - min/max oil level transfers

Helpful information and requests for assitance and advice
LynP

Re: Another silly question - min/max oil level transfers

Post by LynP »

Hi, I recently took a picture of a new old stock oil tank heat shield as used on twins to give to someone respraying an oil tank. I have just uploaded it to the photos section in case it helps. The top measurement is taken from the top of the top rib and the bottom measurement from the bottom of the bottom rib, hope that makes sense! The strip of paper is also intended to show that the front end of the transfers are in line with the centre of the front mounting screw hole.
Best regards, LynP
teebee67

Post by teebee67 »

Thanks to 1608 and Mick D - you have confirmed what I was thinking. Also thanks to LynP, I'll check the photo out. G15 and friends, I hope you have a trouble free and enjoyable Poland trip.

This is a great forum.
I'm only old on the outside.
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

teebee67 wrote:Thanks to 1608 and Mick D - you have confirmed what I was thinking. Also thanks to LynP, I'll check the photo out. G15 and friends, I hope you have a trouble free and enjoyable Poland trip.

This is a great forum.
So do EYE enjoyable it will be ??? trouble free not so sure. may be we have some internet access we can try to have an up date each day report on the forum starting from Sunday the 27th.
Roy
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

G15 Roy wrote:
teebee67 wrote:Thanks to 1608 and Mick D - you have confirmed what I was thinking. Also thanks to LynP, I'll check the photo out. G15 and friends, I hope you have a trouble free and enjoyable Poland trip.

This is a great forum.
So do EYE enjoyable it will be ??? trouble free not so sure. may be we have some internet access we can try to have an up date each day report on the forum starting from Sunday the 27th.
You and your eye, don't forget to pack a spare! Somewhere we'll get internet access and I'm sure gay Ray will update our daily progress. Panniers, tools packed on and satnav programmed.