Rallying together

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
alpraphoto

Rallying together

Post by alpraphoto »

This is really just a quick hello to everyone. Hope you all enjoyed the rally, and that the tin-cans and string worked well. Wish I could have been there and met you all finally, instead I'm stuck back here in dubai where it's too hot even to ride my tinny old enfield....at night! And very sad to think of my ajay languishing in that spanish garage. I have had time, however, to write a little journal of my misadventures in france and spain, so hopefully Chris will publish that sometime soon in Jampot.
Anyway, I miss having questions to ask you all, but will continue to keep an eye on your ramblings even if I am unlikely to progress beyond a junior poster.
B W
Richard

Janet

Rallying together

Post by Janet »

You'll have to let us all know the next time you're back here. At least you had a good excuse for not being at the Jampot. Les's claim that he was moving house was a bit weak, and as for Alan...............goodness knows what his mother will write on his note.

I look forward to reading your account of your European trip.
silverarrow

Rallying together

Post by silverarrow »

Well done for getting it to Spain against "don't do it" advice. I will look forward to reading of your exploits in the Jampot.

Believe me Janet it was no excuse, missing this years Jampot Rally from the AGM of which i got the job of prewar machine register controller. If you want to pop down the road to S Leics and inspect the garage to see if it looks recently moved you would be welcome and may even pick up a bargain?

Les Smith (silverarrow397)
Keep smiling