Autojumbles ?

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Janet

Autojumbles ?

Post by Janet »

Have you looked in Old BIke Mart? They usually have adverts in there. Alternatively, there's the property guides which advertise lots of houses you could move to.
Colin F

Autojumbles ?

Post by Colin F »

I'm on the edge of Suffolk, and yes there are not many jumbles close by.
My problem is that they are all at weekends.... and thats when I work!
silverarrow

Autojumbles ?

Post by silverarrow »

Founders Day held on the 3rd or 4th Sunday each July has one of the best autojumbles for pre-65 machines and a good day out. It is not in Suffolk but in S leics at Stanford Hall.

Do get old bike mart as it lists events comprehensively and also has a good parts for sale section.

What are you looking for? try a wanted add on jampot .com or publish a list here, I or someone may be able to help. I am certainly in the market to shift some spares having just spent 3 days hauling them to my new house. There is also a good user group for AJS/M owners at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ajsmatchless It has 575 members who can help with problems and / or spares.

Les Smith (silverarrow397)
Keep smiling
Colin F

Autojumbles ?

Post by Colin F »

Les the idea is too shift the spares BEFORE you move[:D] That will save you the three days of hauling them to your new house!
You might have made enough from selling them to pay someone to do the move for you!
silverarrow

Autojumbles ?

Post by silverarrow »

Colin,

I tried and still got a 47 petrol tank, 49 rigid frame, etc. and I have been trawling the wanted ads for weeks on this site and OBM which has had some limited success. I was also planning to bring a stack of stuff to the Rally but moving planners had other ideas.

So anyone, ask me if you need a h/wt single part, but be patient until I unpack!
[|)]

Keep smiling
bjork

Autojumbles ?

Post by bjork »

Hi Les, I could do with another piston for the G80 (1949) if you have one at plus 0.060"? Or even possibly a matched barrel and piston set???? First time posting since the site rebuild.It's a bit posh innit?

Using yesterdays technology to create tomorrows problems today
Biscuit
Deceased

Autojumbles ?

Post by Biscuit »

Hi Dave, how about Kempton, just a zoom down the A12 and along the M25, not pleasant admitted, but straight forward.

silverarrow

Autojumbles ?

Post by silverarrow »

Steve,

When i find the piston tray i will have a look. It's in a stack of about 30 blue trays all identical but that all should get moved onto racks within a week or so.

Keep smiling
silverarrow

Autojumbles ?

Post by silverarrow »

Dave,

In Essex not Suffolk but i can tell you about another jumble.

It's at the Battlebridge M/C Museum, on the A130 Chelmsford/Rayleigh road. The main bike event was in July this year but they do have a mixed car/bike event on the 28th Sept.

Email justine@battlebridge.com or tel: 01268 575000/561700

Keep smiling