New format

General purpose topics/chat goes in here

New format

Post by 9776 »

Have just checked a message i posted regarding the international and notice that i am described as a JUNIOR. As a holder of a pension certificate i was well pleased until i saw that Colin Farringdon is also down as a junior![8D]
Ian Murray

Colin F

New format

Post by Colin F »

Thats OK Ian, they are refering to our mental age[:p]
I'm like Peter Pan. I refuse to grow old gracefully, in fact grow old at all![}:)]
The problem if you keep posting you run the risk of ending up a "senior" like Les or Alan[:D]
Biscuit
Deceased

New format

Post by Biscuit »

Watch it sonny, be respectful to the 'lean and slipper'd pantaloon(s), with spectacles on nose and pouch at side'. I notice, Colin, that after a period of relative silence, you are beavering away at achieving Senior Status.

clive

New format

Post by clive »

There is something wrong here, as a "teen" I totally deny being older than you Ian. However does this give me free reign to get sick drunk at the Jampot and expect my parent to pay?

clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
Colin F

New format

Post by Colin F »

Well I understand the Yetis are playing at the Jampot this year, this should allow some of us to relieve scenes of our miss spent youth![}:)]
I'll leave the drink til throwing up to you Clive[xx(], I intend to get very mellow[8D]

New format

Post by 9776 »

Colin, i am glad to see that old age at least brings some sense about drinking! You will be welcome to join me in with a glass of port at the Jampot.

Colin F

New format

Post by Colin F »

I'll look forward to it Ian
Janet

New format

Post by Janet »

quote:Originally posted by Clive Turner

There is something wrong here, as a "teen" I totally deny being older than you Ian. However does this give me free reign to get sick drunk at the Jampot and expect my parent to pay?

Only if he comes with you. Giving you the money doesn't count.
Colin F

New format

Post by Colin F »

I'll accept drinks however they come[:)]
In fact I've solved so many wiring queries this week to get bikes ready for the Jampot I'm sure that if I stand at the bar all weekend I won't get too dry[8D], better be careful or I could end up a bit green[xx(]