Kempton Park

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
MikeM.

Re: Kempton Park

Post by MikeM. »

At the moment Ardingly is still on this Sunday the 25th, but double check their website before going incase of cancellation.
g80csp11

Post by g80csp11 »

As a section , we are not attending with the Sussex section stand . Of course individuals can do as they wish
clive

Post by clive »

Anyone know if Ardingly went ahead, I am missing the opportunity to sort through acres of rusty metal and buy parts that I subsequently find I don't need or don't fit!
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
Plugsnpoints
Deceased

Post by Plugsnpoints »

clive wrote:Anyone know if Ardingly went ahead, I am missing the opportunity to sort through acres of rusty metal and buy parts that I subsequently find I don't need or don't fit!
Clive, that reminds me of catching a coach from Colchester bus station to visit the motorbike show in Birmingham when I was much younger. Of course we in our motorbike club bought lashings of beer to drink on the way...

I spent a fortune on bits for my motorbike that didn't fit or just plain rubbish, and a crash helmet far too small that gave me headaches! :oops:
willowbedone

Post by willowbedone »

clive wrote:Anyone know if Ardingly went ahead, I am missing the opportunity to sort through acres of rusty metal and buy parts that I subsequently find I don't need or don't fit!
Hi yes ardingly went ahead Good day descent number of traders and a large crowd All covid restrictions followed all in all a good day
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

willowbedone wrote:
Hi yes ardingly went ahead Good day descent number of traders and a large crowd All covid restrictions followed all in all a good day
Amazed that this can be deemed as safe where as Kempton is not. Maybe the Sussex council have different controls on their wellbeing of residents.
Roy