amazing forum - thankyou

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Taid

Re: amazing forum - thankyou

Post by Taid »

asterysk_usa wrote:I just wanted to say how impressed I am with all the advice and tips that flow on this forum,
and the friendly way the help is given ..

Thanks to all the 'founts of knowledge' on here
___

Now sold ... 1956 AJS 16MS Bitsa .. HSU 414 .. rebuilt/re-registered 1987
Rosy

Post by Rosy »

ajscomboman wrote:Well those comments are very reassuring as we have just refunded a chap who said it was the worst forum and club he ever had the displeasure to join.
I wonder if this person will still look at the forum pages for information!! if he/she rides or owns an AMC bike I bet they will. It's not the person who was moaning about the price of spares is it?
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

Rosy wrote:
ajscomboman wrote:Well those comments are very reassuring as we have just refunded a chap who said it was the worst forum and club he ever had the displeasure to join.
I wonder if this person will still look at the forum pages for information!! if he/she rides or owns an AMC bike I bet they will. It's not the person who was moaning about the price of spares is it?
Nope, and I won't be revealing who it was.
Ozmadman

Post by Ozmadman »

Rosy wrote:
Nope!! I am still here and it was an observation not a moan.
Paul
1960 Model 8
1974 Yamaha RD250B US Model 6 speed
alanengineer

Post by alanengineer »

We must remember that we as a club encompass the 'new' AJS's from China. I dont think we have many people using the forum and readily getting answers like we are used to for our older versions.
You cant please every body, however hard you try