JAH

Re: Show time

Post by JAH »

The biscuits will be stale by then

JAH
KeithMeadmore

Post by KeithMeadmore »

Announcement made 13.13pm today that show being postponed to Feb 23-24. Tickets will be honoured for the new dates.
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

Arrived a 1.20pm to find cancelled the last 25 miles was bad . I don't think we will be coming back on the new date. Can't go home as as A303 10 miles solid so staying over night and will try in the morning can have names and contact of all on the route home so we can Call in for tea.
Roy
Mick D

Post by Mick D »

Soft Southern Jessies - ;)

Hope you get back safely

Regards Mick
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

JAH wrote:The biscuits will be stale by then

JAH

I'll waste away to nothing!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :rofl:
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

What a disappointment, but look on the bright side. You have not had to set up the show, then suffer a disappointing attendance.
rex.webb

Post by rex.webb »

THE YEAR I WENT THERE AS PRO OFFICER IT WAS SO COLD . I PUT ON TWO CLUB FLEECES TO KEEP WARM ??????
WELL I DID GET A GOOD B&B FOR THE WEEKEND .
RIDE WITH CARE AND
LIVE LONG
TO ENJOY YOUR
MOTORCYCLING AND SCOOTERING
r w webb
rumble

Post by rumble »

G15 Roy wrote:Arrived a 1.20pm to find cancelled the last 25 miles was bad . I don't think we will be coming back on the new date. Can't go home as as A303 10 miles solid so staying over night and will try in the morning can have names and contact of all on the route home so we can Call in for tea.
Made sense after coming all that way, I would have done the same. Hope you got back OK.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

Just Back home the roads were a bit slippery for the first section but main roads were fine photo Car when we arrived on Friday 1PM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Roy
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

It was deserted shopping in Harlow Friday afternoon. People staying at home, yet it was quite fine and no snow. My village shop was deserted this morning. My disco gigs on the last couple of Tuesdays when we had a few snow flakes, only about 20/25 people tuned up at the big club. On that form, had the show gone ahead, it would have been a wash out. I was a shame after your efforts resulted in nothing. But, had the show gone on it would have meant even more effort for nothing. So do not feel too disappointed, all who made the effort did their best.