Electrics

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
GOLDSTAR

Re: Electrics

Post by GOLDSTAR »

Hi Spridders, no he doesn't need to buy the book but it really is a cracking publication, written by James Smith who is/was a club member, pretty simple explanations which suits a simple person well [me] I'm looking at a copy now pressie a couple pf chrismas ago and bought from Amazon so not the full price, it is nice to have to immediately to hand for resolving questions, er well immediately ! :beer: kind regards
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

GOLDSTAR wrote:Hi Spridders, no he doesn't need to buy the book but it really is a cracking publication, written by James Smith who is/was a club member, pretty simple explanations which suits a simple person well [me] I'm looking at a copy now pressie a couple pf chrismas ago and bought from Amazon so not the full price, it is nice to have to immediately to hand for resolving questions, er well immediately ! :beer: kind regards
Fair point, Richard (and Steve). I find that a book is also more convenient and 'reading-friendly' than reading off a screen. At my son's suggestion I tried his Kindle but I found that reading on a screen just wasn't as satisfying or tactile as reading from the printed pages. Which is why I haven't chosen to have the Jampot magazine in digital form.................(and I can't see those electronic ignition gizmos ever catching on ;) )
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
spookefoote1956

Post by spookefoote1956 »

Having had a peek at the book, I will be asking the wife to get it me for my birthday.
Hail Joe Lucas ............ Prince of Darkness!
All my bikes are original........ to me!
"Creativity is your intelligence having fun" Albert Einstein