frame under tray of G2

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Morbec1

Re: frame under tray of G2

Post by Morbec1 »

Morbec1 wrote:many thanks Paul with all the other information and now this photo I think I have a mental picture of the set up. One main point is I am missing that small section of cradle I bet it will easier to find rocking horse manure.
Sorry lost your message regarding small cradle section had time to read it but laptop went down.

Phil
Morbec1

Post by Morbec1 »

alanengineer wrote:That bit of section comes up fairly often. Dont panic yet.
Thanks Alan I was lucky last night I was able to purchase a complete main stand already fitted to the front cradle section and another member might have the small cradle section I am looking for wants list getting shorter footrests next
Morbec1

Post by Morbec1 »

Hi just a short note I am a member of the owners club (returning member after a few years off) I can't believe the support and help I have received regarding the restoration of the sad G2. It won't be long before she will join my H/W singles 1955 AJS, 1956 AJS and 1955 Matchless.
Many thanks for your help BUT I will have more requests for help as the restoration progresses.

Phil
cbranni

Post by cbranni »

I have found a box with some rocking horse poo in, amongst the poo was a rear cradle, is this the item you are looking for?

Colin

only dead fish go with the flow