Until last night I was a virgin.

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Plugsnpoints
Deceased

Until last night I was a virgin.

Post by Plugsnpoints »

I attended my first meeting as a member of the AJS & Matchless Owners Club, north Essex section at The Alma.

What a fantastic welcome from everyone. Thanks to John Walsh who invited me to attend via email. It's been a long time since I belonged to any club.

It was much appreciated. I stayed right until the end and really enjoyed chatting about motorbikes and many other things.

I do apologise for not remembering everyone's name, give me time and I will. What a friendly bunch.

Thanks everyone! I'll be back as they say.

Andy
RL

Re: Until last night I was a virgin.

Post by RL »

Pleased you enjoyed your first section meeting, it's the best thing you could have done because that's generally where the knowledge is and I'm sure will go along way in in helping understanding how the spares department works and the complexities of the various changes made to the build of AMC bikes over the years of production.

Post by 1608 »

Glad you could make it Andrew, sorry we didn't get to chat much, but then there were 27 other members in attendance, Roy :D :D
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

1608 wrote:Glad you could make it Andrew, sorry we didn't get to chat much, but then there were 27 other members in attendance, Roy :D :D
We also had a new young virgin ( Dave and only 76) at club last night he left just gone 10pm with the other 29. :lol:
Roy