Alternative Rally

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
G15 Roy

Re: Alternative Rally

Post by G15 Roy »

Some of use will support the Club Rally shame on you the President for not coming as it was your round.:o
Roy
39speedtwin

Post by 39speedtwin »

Perhaps there should be a new posting for the Spanish event, as this one seems to have been hijacked!
We will probably get a couple of rounds in anyway and give the bill to the President.
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

G15 Roy wrote:Some of use will support the Club Rally shame on you the President for not coming as it was your round.:o
Just building international relationships, we are looking for international venues for future International Jampots aren't we? :D
56G80S

Post by 56G80S »

Wish I was joining you at the Alternative but fortunately the numbers attending will remain up as I am heading North from North Yokshire this weekend, off to Durham.

So you're all safe.

Alternative would've been a lot cheaper than staying at Ramside Hall.

Johnny B
GOLDSTAR

Post by GOLDSTAR »

I recall the incident Spridders, I arrived just after you had been carted owf to the hospital, good to see you bouncing along upright again now. kind regards
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

GOLDSTAR wrote:I recall the incident Spridders, I arrived just after you had been carted owf to the hospital, good to see you bouncing along upright again now. kind regards
The local A&E plastered my arm but said that in view of the damage to the existing (now bent) rod and plates in my arm I had to go to the main trauma hospital in Brighton (where I was previously repaired). At Brighton I was seen by the same consultant as two years ago who said that what I really needed wasn't approved by the NHS: "A ruddy ball and chain to keep you off motorbikes". How we laughed.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
Rangy65

Post by Rangy65 »

Unfortunately i have had some bad luck and hurt my back - signed off for two weeks and cant move easily so can't walk let alone ride.

Steve Corby and Graham Robinson from the Poachers are still planning to be there.

Cheers

Steve R
alanjennings

Post by alanjennings »

Bad luck with your back a common problem with the human race ! News flash!! I am expecting a Scottish member to travel down with me!
Alan [Morini] Jennings
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

Just loaded the bike and setting off at 9.30 AM its a long rung well over 70 miles so will take it easy with a few stops, cant get in to the tent until 2 PM. ;)
Roy
Peter Morris

Post by Peter Morris »

G15 Roy wrote:Just loaded the bike and setting off at 9.30 AM its a long rung well over 70 miles so will take it easy with a few stops, cant get in to the tent until 2 PM. ;)
Don't take up all the room in the tent ;)