Alternative Rally

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
G15 Roy

Alternative Rally

Post by G15 Roy »

Alternative rally next weekend anyone going? Weather looks good .
Roy
ajscomboman

Re: Alternative Rally

Post by ajscomboman »

You know plenty are going and at least 2 from Hampshire. However I'll not be amongst them as I've had the last minute opportunity to go on the MC Piston rally. I'm doing this before my enforced sabbatical. Doubt I'll be on a bike again till spring at the earliest (bloody feet! :evil: :evil: ).
GOLDSTAR

Post by GOLDSTAR »

I am also off to the Spanish run next weekend. May see you there I will be with my endurance lookalike Velo, took the G80cs last time. kind regards
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

GOLDSTAR wrote:I am also off to the Spanish run next weekend. May see you there I will be with my endurance lookalike Velo, took the G80cs last time. kind regards
Well I missed you at the West Kent where I had the G80 CS, so this time keep a look out for the lovely 55 Mod 20 that even Roy would be proud of. A few of the Hampshires will be with me as well.
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

ajscomboman wrote:
GOLDSTAR wrote:I am also off to the Spanish run next weekend. May see you there I will be with my endurance lookalike Velo, took the G80cs last time. kind regards
Well I missed you at the West Kent where I had the G80 CS, so this time keep a look out for the lovely 55 Mod 20 that even Roy would be proud of. A few of the Hampshires will be with me as well.
1955 M20 it's the only bike that you have that you can trust where did it come from.?
Roy
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

G15 Roy wrote:
ajscomboman wrote:
1955 M20 it's the only bike that you have that you can trust where did it come from.?
Hmm! Came from a guy in Essex, you may know him. :rofl: :rofl:
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

ajscomboman wrote:
G15 Roy wrote:
ajscomboman wrote:
Hmm! Came from a guy in Essex, you may know him. :rofl: :rofl:
The same guy at Kempton selling the obsolete sintered metal brake linings?
Last edited by SPRIDDLER on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
Rangy65

Post by Rangy65 »

At least Three of us from the Poachers will be there.

See you Friday

Steve
alanjennings

Post by alanjennings »

Sorry about your feet, Rob!! I have a 1928 sv. B.s.a. perhaps the forerunner of the M20? Probably the most reliable bike I have!! Did 98 miles on it last Sunday to Old Warden- the Shuttle worth Collection, went like a dream! Will stagger down the M40 to " sluff" on Friday on my model 20, makes a change from a morini!
Alan [Morini] Jennings
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

At least three of the Sussex guys who normally attend the Alternative Rallies will be riding their AMC bikes to the Spanish event.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'