Alternative Rally 2018

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Cerberus

Alternative Rally 2018

Post by Cerberus »

Reminder to all to get your bookings in for the Alternative Rally at the end of September (Friday 28th - Sunday 30th). Booking forms can be found on our web site at http://www.amoc-eastberks.co.uk/altrally.php. Friday run departs from site at 14:00 to Woodley Air Museum, Saturday Run departs from site 10:00 (TBC) to Ropley (Locomotive works of Watercress Line).
Rangy65

Re: Alternative Rally 2018

Post by Rangy65 »

Looking forward to this - one daft question where do i send the booking form once completed?

Thanks
Steve
Cerberus

Post by Cerberus »

It is on the form (If I remember correctly), alternatively it is the same address as the Secretary of the E-Berks section as listed in the back of the Jampot mag.
bigwol

Post by bigwol »

Can we book online?
It's all just riding motorbikes
Cerberus

Post by Cerberus »

Booking form gives e-mail address for secretary plus bank details for payments so essentially YES. Send your form by e-mail and transfer the appropriate fees to the account details listed.
Cerberus

Post by Cerberus »

I am about to disappear into the depths of Canada for four weeks (returning two days before the rally), so any further queries should be sent directly to E-Berks Section secretary (see Jampot mag for details) {He is not a member of this forum}