West Kent weekend

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
G15 Roy

West Kent weekend

Post by G15 Roy »

Any one going we have set up camp today ready for tomorrows ride there and was amazed to see so many AMCO members already there, Hampshie Kent Sussex.
Roy
JimFitz

Re: West Kent weekend

Post by JimFitz »

I will be showing my Sunbeam S7D on the Sunbeam Owners Fellowship stand (No 2) on Sunday. See you there.

Jim
Too old to Rock and Roll but too young to die.

1952 G80 rigid, 1960 G12 DL / Watsonian Monza, 1954 G80S.
GOLDSTAR

Post by GOLDSTAR »

oh my gosh JIm!, I will be on the Velocette this year :o kind regards.
JimFitz

Post by JimFitz »

See you there Richard

Regards

Jim
Too old to Rock and Roll but too young to die.

1952 G80 rigid, 1960 G12 DL / Watsonian Monza, 1954 G80S.
GOLDSTAR

Post by GOLDSTAR »

gosh what a hot day,started off with a chat with Alan Jones who with our chum Bill Hawkins [RIP BILL] was a member of the AMC testers and one who would have ridden the early Commando a 1968 which I have, then went to the club stand, a most professional approach as it always is and damn fine company , Roy made comment on my Velocette posting in a humourist manner as Cpl Jones would say but damn fine banter from everyone, however they don't know the half of it, the Ariel club gave me the ticket, Velocette got my bike on it's stand, Amc club was where I had lunch and a damn fine cup of tea from Jaquie and Bert, and I then wandered off to the BSA stand for a chat with the others I know there, just goes to show if it has a wheel at each end, goes round corners and won't hurt you then what ever marque it is 'tis all good company and fun :beer: kind regards
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

GOLDSTAR wrote: the Ariel club gave me the ticket, Velocette got my bike on it's stand, Amc club was where I had lunch and a damn fine cup of tea from Jaquie and Bert, and I then wandered off to the BSA stand for a chat with the others
Tart.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
GOLDSTAR

Post by GOLDSTAR »

Hello Sprids, 'ere I do have feelings you know!. kind regards
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

What a very good weekend. Well done to the Kent section for their stirling efforts. 18 bikes on display, and as I left , two less as the two very nice 31 CSRs were sold.
Many thanks to the Kent Team for their hospitality.

Roy
Roy
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

Didn't get much of a look round today, popped over to the stand as Bert and Tony were setting up. Quick look around the jumble and then loaded the bike into the van. Had a horrible feeling the return journey would be a bad one up the M25, and it was!!! Also the A3 was chock a block around Gulidford. Setting off at 10.30am I was back home in Southampton and the van unloaded and loaded for work tomorrow just after 4.15pm. Good job I didn't wait till later in the day to leave.
g80csp11

Post by g80csp11 »

good weekend and autojumble
G15 air filter and G15 primary cover rear , all hard to find parts