Does He Mean Me?

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Tommy RE

Does He Mean Me?

Post by Tommy RE »

After perusing the latest issue of the Jampot, I came to the penultimate page, whereupon I viewed the latest offering by Mark Harvey the resident cartoonist 'From the Drip Tray'.

I assumed (wrongly), that the Neil in Mr Harveys offering and references to deafness were purely coincidental. However, I have it on good authority that the Neil in question is indeed me. I would like to congratulate Mr Harvey on his excellent cartoon as it has caused a great deal of merriment to those whom I have shown it.

There is one small point i would like to make however, deaf I am, daft I must have been to have taken on the the role of Exhibition Officer. But I would never, ever, ever, swap my unsprung Matchless for one with Jampots!

Mr Harvey, I congratulate you for giving everyone including me a jolly good laugh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Keep em coming :beer:

Tommy RE
G15 Roy

Re: Does He Mean Me?

Post by G15 Roy »

one would have never guessed ;)
Roy
clive

Post by clive »

"But I would never, ever, ever, swap my unsprung Matchless for one with Jampots!"

So arse of steel as well as deaf, eh Neil.
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
Tommy RE

Post by Tommy RE »

clive wrote:"But I would never, ever, ever, swap my unsprung Matchless for one with Jampots!"

So arse of steel as well as deaf, eh Neil.
No Clive, not an arse of steel, but an Iron Butt as can be proven by this certificate :o
IMG_1152.JPG
Admittedly, I was a bit younger then, however there's a challenge, someone with a well prepared 350 or 500 single of the marque to do a 1000 miles in 24 hours? Don't all rush at once. Eh? you'll have to speak up I'm a bit deaf in that eye!

Yours aye,

Tommy RE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.