Bristol show

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
ajsm18

Re: Bristol show

Post by ajsm18 »

Yep. I went on Saturday. It was very wet!
I think there were more people than usual, judging by the queues late morning, but the autojumble was much smaller than usual, especially outside.
The show itself was the usual high standard with really excellent club stands and loads of interesting bikes on show but it was a bit of a squash, particularly in the main hall.
If the model 20 kk mentions is the one I remember, it sounds a real bargain as it was very nice.
Mark
JAH

Post by JAH »

I went on Saturday as previous writers have said auto jumble stands inside and out were not as many jumble stands as usual went club.

As been said is Morton killing the the golden egg by raising stand areas up

JAH
mikeydpippin

Post by mikeydpippin »

Very poor show for auto jumble spares, hardly any, a guy was selling a Petrol tank he said it would fit a G12 or G80 but it had an AJS knee knocker badge fitted and wanted £200 if it were a Matchless knee knocker badge and it fitted my G80 I would have bought it looking at the knee knocker badge prices ( if you can get em).
Disappointed overall.
Mike
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

I do know of a pair that are the best you will ever see but I don't think he wants to part with them. ;)

I give the adverts police 60 minutes before he pops up :lol:
Roy
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

G15 Roy wrote:I do know of a pair that are the best you will ever see but I don't think he wants to part with them. ;)

I give the adverts police 60 minutes?
............................................................................. ;)

I give the adverts police less than 60 mins to respond. :twisted:
clive

Post by clive »

He has been ;)
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

clive wrote:He has been ;)

:rofl: :rofl:
raffles

Post by raffles »

Going back to the Bristol show. The footfall was as good as ever the stand was never totaly empty.Raffle ticket sales were about the same as
other years, calender sales were reasonableWe had the usual mixture of questions from the interesting technicaly to the enjoyable story to the
down right ridiculous all in a typical show mostly enjoyable.
Tony
spurrea

Post by spurrea »

G15 Roy wrote:Did any one go to the show this weekend? I have been told it seemed that numbers were down and the auto jumble was poor due to pitch prices doubled by Mortons .
I went to the Bristol show and thought it was excellent. I can not compare to any previous because it was my first time to the Classic show. Seemed to be a lot of people.
I entered my 16MS and attach a pic
myajs.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
raffles

Post by raffles »

By eck that bike was never that shiny at shepton. you have been riding it and getting it dirty
nice to meet you at the show
Tony