2018 Calender

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
cbranni

2018 Calender

Post by cbranni »

Since the Owner's Club calendar went female free I haven't bought one, I'm that sort of guy :oops:, but after reading the article about the making of the 2018 edition I bought one and it came today, it is really a brilliant piece of work. I can only applaud the people who made it, quality of the photos are excellent and there is lots to see in the background, few more females would have made it even better :D :D but you can't have everything, well done to all concerned.

Colin
only dead fish go with the flow
Pharisee

Re: 2018 Calender

Post by Pharisee »

cbranni wrote:Since the Owner's Club calendar went female free I haven't bought one, I'm that sort of guy :oops:, but after reading the article about the making of the 2018 edition I bought one and it came today, it is really a brilliant piece of work. I can only applaud the people who made it, quality of the photos are excellent and there is lots to see in the background, few more females would have made it even better :D :D but you can't have everything, well done to all concerned.

Colin
How long did yours take to arrive? I ordered one 3 days ago and it hasn't arrived yet. Normally stuff from AMOC comes the next day :(
I'm from the Fens.... Gimme six.
cbranni

Post by cbranni »

Hi John, I think it was Monday
only dead fish go with the flow
Expat

Post by Expat »

cbranni wrote:Since the Owner's Club calendar went female free I haven't bought one, I'm that sort of guy :oops:, but after reading the article about the making of the 2018 edition I bought one and it came today, it is really a brilliant piece of work. I can only applaud the people who made it, quality of the photos are excellent and there is lots to see in the background, few more females would have made it even better :D :D but you can't have everything, well done to all concerned.

Colin
Totally agree as posted elsewhere :beer: :beer:

Mine arrived here in about a week.

Steve
Keep shiny side up.

These are my principles, if you don’t like them, I have others. (Groucho Marx)
kellyp

Post by kellyp »

Pharisee, your calendar was dispatched via Royal Mail 1st class on Monday so I would have hoped it has arrived by now. Obviously in the run up to Christmas Royal Mail may take slightly longer then usual but if you still haven't received it by end of next week give me a call.

Mon-Fri 10am-1pm

01536 511532 option 1
Pharisee

Post by Pharisee »

kellyp wrote:Pharisee, your calendar was dispatched via Royal Mail 1st class on Monday so I would have hoped it has arrived by now. Obviously in the run up to Christmas Royal Mail may take slightly longer then usual but if you still haven't received it by end of next week give me a call.

Mon-Fri 10am-1pm

01536 511532 option 1
Thank you Kelly...
It didn't come in today's post so I'm still waiting. I'll give you a call next week if I haven't got it by then.
Regards, John
Pharisee

Post by Pharisee »

Pharisee wrote:
kellyp wrote:Pharisee, your calendar was dispatched via Royal Mail 1st class on Monday so I would have hoped it has arrived by now. Obviously in the run up to Christmas Royal Mail may take slightly longer then usual but if you still haven't received it by end of next week give me a call.

Mon-Fri 10am-1pm

01536 511532 option 1
Thank you Kelly...
It didn't come in today's post so I'm still waiting. I'll give you a call next week if I haven't got it by then.
Regards, John
Calendar arrived this morning... A bit battered and the envelope was torn but it's OK.
kellyp

Post by kellyp »

Glad to hear you received it (albeit in a battered envelope) at least the calendar itself is ok.
I'm sure couriers/postal services read the words

"Fragile" "Handle With Care" and "Please Do Not Bend"

as

"Please Use Me As A Rugby Ball/Frisbee"
leswaller

Post by leswaller »

Kelly

My late mother worked for Royal Mail and she used to say that when a postman picked up an envelope that had "Do not Bend" written on it, they used to bend them in half and say "Oh yes they do"
Les
Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of the wise