GoPro cameras

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
REW

Re: GoPro cameras

Post by REW »

Yep, very enjoyable Paul, thanks. I have never ridden a LW 250 but its character seems quite different to my G3, revving very freely, very nice.
Ron

1951 Matchless G3L thumping round the Durham Dales.
Ozmadman

Post by Ozmadman »

Steve S wrote:Brilliant film!
Love the exhaust note, how did you record that Paul?
Steve S.
Hi Steve, thanks... just my Gopro Hero3+ on 1080p in the standard case with the open back clipped onto a chest harness. The sound is not adjustable (as far as I know) so it came out like that automatically. Think there may be a slight clutch slip now and again now that I have watched it a few times. Looks like I need to tighten up the springs but a real pain having to take off the primary case to do it!!
Paul
1960 Model 8
1974 Yamaha RD250B US Model 6 speed
Expat

Post by Expat »

[quote="Ozmadman"]A ride on my lightweight using a chest harness. A bit long but enjoy

Paul,

Great video and sound, very enjoyable to watch, thanks for posting. Love to do that kind of thing too occasionally, though the G3 not so perky as yours.

Have also used the chest mount strap once when on my FJR with quite good results, one of these days will try out the full face helmet chin strap mount. Least that's what I think it is! :?

Steve
Keep shiny side up.

These are my principles, if you don’t like them, I have others. (Groucho Marx)
Expat

Post by Expat »

Vincent,

Only just watched your video right through. Excellent editing and the bikes look and sound terrific. :D

Regards, Steve.
Keep shiny side up.

These are my principles, if you don’t like them, I have others. (Groucho Marx)
kernow kid

Post by kernow kid »

Don't forget there are other brands available...don't think it has to be a Gopro.
Top tip - if it needs more than 2 bolts to hold it on, its probably important...
alanjennings

Post by alanjennings »

Hi Vincent, we are in Scotland serching for a haggis! Very tasty if you can catch one! Enjoyed your video and caught a glimpse of me and Judy on it. :D
Alan [Morini] Jennings
pecon

Post by pecon »

While I have no experience of the goPro I do use a Drift Stealth 2 and find the video quality great. It does have one drawback and thats wind noise from the front mounted mike. I had to block it with Sugru as it was getting annoying at any speed.

Peter