Cautionary tale

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
clive

Re: Cautionary tale

Post by clive »

SPRIDDLER wrote:
alanengineer wrote:Hey Spriddler,
That sounds like an autojumble stall i have just been to. Have you any rock hard tyres by any chance
Nah, sorry Alan. Roy's 'ad 'em all for his next stall at Kempton on Sunday.
If Roy is there on Sunday he will have missed the boat, Kempton is on Saturday. Never mind I won't have to pay him for the brake plate he sent me!
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

clive wrote: Kempton is on Saturday.
The Adverts Police will be after you.............

Oh, that's you :roll:
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

If Roy is there on Sunday he will have missed the boat, Kempton is on Saturday. Never mind I won't have to pay him for the brake plate he sent me![/quote]

Oh my giddy Aunt I had forgot all about that but not now. Kempton Saturday Founders Day Sunday busy weekend. I think there is a club/Section display at Founders day but no mention that I can see.
Roy
Janet

Post by Janet »

G15 Roy wrote:
If Roy is there on Sunday he will have missed the boat, Kempton is on Saturday. Never mind I won't have to pay him for the brake plate he sent me!
Oh my giddy Aunt I had forgot all about that but not now. Kempton Saturday Founders Day Sunday busy weekend. I think there is a club/Section display at Founders day but no mention that I can see.
My brain cell thinks it's in Wots on in the Jampot, organised by the Warwickshire section, it says.
g80csp11

Post by g80csp11 »

I hope there is a section stand at founders day , as that where I was planning on parking the P11