56G80S Matchless back at Great Ayton

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
56G80S

56G80S Matchless back at Great Ayton

Post by 56G80S »

Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts and Matchless (and trailer) back home this afternoon. All good.

Resisting taking it apart this evening, probably will tomorrow morning as have work to do tomorrow afternoon.

All will be revealed if I can remeber to get the phone out for pics and post them into a thread which I've failed to do previously.

I'm much relieved (Neville, none of your comments).

Johnny B
G15 Roy

Re: 56G80S Matchless back at Great Ayton

Post by G15 Roy »

Why not save the tale and photos for the Jampot Mag it will give you more exposure and fame across the membership.
Roy
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

G15 Roy wrote:Why not save the tale and photos for the Jampot Mag it will give you more exposure and fame across the membership.
Yes why not, keep us all in suspense. Perhaps try and think what went wrong? Then when all is revealed, see who's right.
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

56G80S wrote:Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts and Matchless (and trailer) back home this afternoon. All good.

Resisting taking it apart this evening, probably will tomorrow morning as have work to do tomorrow afternoon.

All will be revealed if I can remeber to get the phone out for pics and post them into a thread which I've failed to do previously.

I'm much relieved (Neville, none of your comments).

Johnny B
You're safe from rude innuendos John. I'm in rural France for a couple of weeks with glacial or non-existant WiFi.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
ray.woolford

Post by ray.woolford »

Nev not back for BrenzitEnter then.